Are you stuck in a sexless marriage?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Are you having performance issues?
Do you not feel emotionally connected anymore?
Or maybe you want to spice up your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
If sexual issues are preventing true closeness between you and your partner, you may want to consider sex therapy.
How does Sex Therapy work?
People come to sex therapy for a variety of reasons. It may be the primary reason for beginning therapy or a byproduct of a larger issue.
Specific objectives may include the following:
- Learning to eliminate and relax distractions
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touching techniques
- Increasing or enhancing sexual stimulation
- Minimizing pain during intercourse
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, I want you to know that you aren’t alone in having sexual problems and that I can help. Please contact me today for a free consultation to see if we are a good match.